Let's Give It A Go!



Welcome

When I was in grade school you could find my twitter account under @pROBably. A while back it was fun to make puns out of your name; I personally really liked it and now I wish I kept it. I have taken that old twitter name and recreated something extraordinary. Be hold: It's Probably Rob

This is a place where I can share my thoughts, speak about interests, inform you on new topics, and, hopefully, make you smile. I will probably take you along my traveling excursions, eat with you during foodie joineries, listen to some awesome tunes, binge watch new television series together, shop with you through fashion era's, and inspire a life worth living.

I have never blogged before, and to be honest, blogging isn't something I have considered until recently. I am just shy of graduating university and I have not an idea what I want to do with my degree. In the midst of trying to figure out where life will take me, I figured picking up a new hobby will potentially provoke me to do something great.

I hope you will enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy making it. I want to thank you for coming along for this excursion with me...

//Probably Rob

Comments

Popular Posts